Whether it’s a day with the family, a special event, an informative lecture, an
exhibition opening, or a personal celebration, the Historical Society of Martin
County invites you to come
and experience all that the
Elliott Museum &
House of Refuge Museum
have to offer.
Serving the community for
over 60 years, HSMC
truly is a Treasure
on the Treasure Coast!
825 NE Ocean Blvd
Open Daily 10am - 5pm
House of Refuge
301 SE MacArthur Blvd
Open Daily 10am - 4pm;
In Stuart on Beautiful Hutchinson Island!
Ready to Amaze You 360 Days a Year!
Opening at the Elliott Museum December 12th
• Magnificient Me is an engaging and interactive
exhibit for the whole family
• Learn about the human body and its systems
• A fun, hands-on experience!
Exhibition included with regular admission;
● Free Admission to Active Military & Veterans
● Combo Tickets available to visit both
Museums within 30 days
● Ask about the benefits of Membership!
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day